Pagina's

dinsdag 18 september 2012

On its way - Nelly.com



A few days ago I placed an order at Nelly.com. I have been searching for a (fake) leather skirt for ages. Some of you might know I already own one (wearing it here) but it's kinda getting too small for me, or I'm getting too big for the skirt.. Aaanyway, I was searching for another one. Both of my purchases were found in Sale, so prices were low.. very low!


This is the Lina skirt, half fake leather and half not. Down from 34,95 to 9,95. Hope it will fit!


These basic beauties are called 'Aia' and were down from 44,95 to 14,95. They're the perfect shoe when you're off to a party, a night out with the girls, or a lovely diner with the boyfriend. They look like they walk like little angels so I am really curious! I know my timing to order sandals is the worst, since we're looking at fall in a few weeks, but I don't really care!

Of course I will show you these black babies when they're here!

What do you think of my purchases? Have you ever ordered from Nelly.com?

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow dat rokje vind ik super! Leuk hoor.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. oooh mooie aankopen!
    vind de schoenen wel wat op die van de zara lijken, pretty!
    liefs,
    denise

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Vond ik ook inderdaad, voor deze prijs laat ik ze niet graag staan! x

      Verwijderen