Pagina's

zondag 26 februari 2012

New in

Hi dears!

This weekend I went shopping. Finally! Had been a while, I wanted new shoes so bad! And I succeeded. Found a nice pair of black heeled ankle boots, green pants, a skirt, a wallet, a necklace and a pair of sunnies. Last two named are not in the pictures, but you'll certainly see them one day. Maybe even tomorrow :)!

Gotta love those, right? They walk like little angels because the heel is not that high and very stable. The leather is so smooth, which makes them fit like they were made for me!


 
I found this wallet so cute, love the colors! And the hardware is rosegold so I was definitly  immediatly in love.




 What I bought;
Boots; Sacha 
Pants; Pull & Bear
Skirt; Pull & Bear
Wallet; Accessorize
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten