Pagina's

woensdag 18 januari 2012

Outfitpost; yellow and beige


 I found a way to maintain a complete picture in outfitposts. I always cut my head off because I'm the worst in pictures. And I am not exaggerating, I seriously always look like an idiot in pictures. That's way you guys have never seen my face before, hope it's not something that jams you. Do you like the way I solved this little problem?

Anyway, this is what I wore today. I added the belt again for a edgy touch. The shoes I'm wearing have been standing in my closet for months now and I have worn them for only 3 or 4 times. Guess it's because there not totally my style, that's why I need a belt like that to spice it up a bit. But I have to say, I do love the shoes, and I always get a lot of questions where I bought them. Well, Bershka it is!


 






















 

My excuses for the terrible inside shots. It seems like there no place in my house where the light and setting makes a perfect combination to shoot nice pictures.


Wearing today;
Jumper; H&M
Jeans; Primark
Scarf; H&M
Jacket; Bershka
Shoes; Bershka
Ring; Six
Belt; Dont know

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten