Pagina's

woensdag 25 januari 2012

Outfitpost; New (Look) Vest

This is what I was wearing today. Stayed home all day to get some school stuff done. I wore a new vest by New Look, got it in Sale, 50% off! Tomorrow I'll be in Rotterdam, at Primark. It's been a while since I shopped at Primark en besides that I need new jeans. One of my favorites is a Primark and it fits so well! Thinking of buying it again (if it's still in the collection) and bleaching one of them. I mean we're talking about an 11-euro jeans here, worth the try, isn't it?
If I can find that one jeans, then of course I will share the DIY of the bleaching with you, for the ones who are interested.

What I wore;

Vest; New Look (sale)
Blouse; Forever 21
Jeans; Primark
Shoes; Primark
Nail polish; Essence
Ring; H&M (out of a set)
Watch; Six

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten