Pagina's

zaterdag 5 november 2011

Outfitpost; "I drew a line"

"I drew a line for you
Oh what a thing to do
And it was all yellow"

Yellow - Coldplay 





And another outfitpost with the shoes!I just love 'em! They take me everywhere, out shopping, to school, to work, to the grocery store, they even take me out dancing sometimes! They walk like little angels and match with almost any item in my wardrobe.

And the bag fits that desription too! I bought it also at Primark and I think it looks so cute and stylish. It's like a little suitcase. Besides, I just love the colors; the wine red combined with the beige and brown!

And while I'm all rambling on and on I also wanted to say I'm happy to see my views and followers grow and grow everyday. Even though I left you for a little while there the past few weeks. I promise I'll make it up to you!



Dear readers, you make me smile!


Love,

Flique








Jumper; H&M
Jeans: Primark
Shoes; Primark
Bag; Primark
Ring; Sixx
Belt; Original vintage (used to be my granny's)
Jacket; Bershka (old)
Scarf; H&M (old)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten