Pagina's

woensdag 24 augustus 2011

Outfitpost; Classy slimple


My outfit for today. Wanted to wear something simple because I had a lot to do today. Changed into my Uggs at the end of the day because my feet started to hurt, got blisters all over my feet from working. Not the most fashionable combination, but I had to. Also bought a new top at New Look today and yesterday I finally got my new Iphone! One that functions like it should! So I’m happy! I’ll show you my new top tomorrow, and also a new necklace I bought recently (I know, I know, my addiciton for necklaces is becoming a serious problem!) Now I’m going to change into a nice, soft and cosy outfit and watch a movie on the couch with my boyfriend.

Love, Flique
 



My two babies ;)











Tee; H&M
Pants; H&M
Top underneath; Bjorn Borg
Shoes; Sacha
Bag; Primark
Necklace; I have no clue!
Bracelet; Vintastisch.nl
Ring; Bijoux Brigitte
Watch; Doortje Vintage Fashion
Nail Polish; Constance Carroll (bought in Turkey last year)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Bedankt voor je reactie! Wat een een mooie outfit deze & wat heb je een leuke blog, ik ga je ook volgen ;) bij mij staat het helemaal onderaan. & die shorts zijn echte levi's (afgeknipt)! Bedankt voor de tip, maar ik ga proberen om het in het engels te doen, ook om er mee te oefenen. Maar goed dat je het zegt hoor, alle kritiek is welkom :) Liefss

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen