Pagina's

vrijdag 22 juli 2011

Outfit of the day; felt inspired

Hello you,

This is what I wore yesterday. Not to overdressed, just had to bring my mum to the train station because she went to her sister in the other side of the country. Before that we had lunch together at her place. After bringing her I met up with a friend, and we went shopping. I can tell you, shopping at the end of the month is so screwed up. Especially when it's sale. But I promised my friend to come with her, she really wanted new shoes and doesn't like to shop by her self. So all I bought is a hat, a ring, and two bracelets. I'll show them in my next post. So, what was I wearing. It was kind of a test, because the skirt is actually a strapless top but when I saw this outfit at http://m-femmefatale.blogspot.com/ I was inspired. It looks so good on her, but I don't think I will wear this again this way.
Meda in the inspiring outfit.










Top: Bershka
Blazer: Bershka
Skirt: (Actual strapless top) H&M
Bag: Vintage
Boots: Alysa Mode
Rings: Six
Nail Polish: KOH
Necklace: Six

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuke outfit!! Dit moet je juist wel vaker dragen!! Je bent mooi slank :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Juliene, dat is lief van je! Dankjewel voor je reactie!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen