Pagina's

woensdag 20 juli 2011

H&M Wishlist

I've figured out which items I'm gonna order from H&M. Haven't ordered yet because the webshop is busy this evening, it jams every time I want to place my order. But no worries, I will be back to confirm my order! For now I've made a collage of all the items I want to have in my collection.



I'm especially really curious how the dresses will look on me. Going to order them in both black and mustardyellow. Love the yellow color but I'm affraid it won't look good on me so that's why I'll order the black one too. Black is safe and always nice! Also am I very curious about the high waisted jeans. Haven't tried on one of those before, but I love it when I see on other girls.. So, we'll see!
Now I'm off for a Gossip Girl marathon with myself!

xoxo,

Flique

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten